Webcasting seminars dramatically increases your audience potential. With advances in technology and bandwidth you can now stream live in full HD and build in mechanisms that allow end users to respond and interact.
The key benefits of webcasting seminars are:
- Increased audience capacity (more people than can fit in your venue)
- Increased revenue potential (via pay-per-view platforms)
- Equality of access (renders distance, isolation & disability issues redundant)
- Ease of compliance (critical for TAFE, RTOs, VET sector, OH&S, etc)
- Accurate & instant stats & tracking (who is actually watching, critical for compliance)
- Mobile device streaming (smartphones, iPads, etc)
- Re-broadcasting potential (video on demand)
- Social media integration (to allow for smoother, faster audience feedback & interaction)
Importantly, webcasting is also a secure medium. Most platforms come with registration or password mechanisms to ensure that all information is made available to authorised viewers only.
As one of the most experienced streaming service providers in the industry, Webcasting can help you turn your seminar into a webinar. Our end-to-end service options include:
- Multi camera shoots
- Multimedia integration (Powerpoint slides, video, etc)
- Multi-bitrate streaming (enabling more devices & more viewers to access your stream)
- Closed captioning (critical for those with compliance issues)
- IPTV (your own internet TV channel for video on demand streaming)
- Full HD quality
If you regularly conduct seminars, we can train and equip you to livestream independently, with our latest tech, easy-to-operate webcasting installations.